Welcome to Cabled Fiber Studio
Located in Downtown Port Angeles
We offer a wide variety of yarns,
spinning and felting fibers
and assistance with your project.
New, New, New
If you haven't been in the store this summer, you're in for a wonderful surprise!
A new setup has given us a brand new look
additional shelves are filled with new yarns,
and our teaching and seating area has changed too.
We have just started carrying King Cole Yarns from England.
RiotThis DK knitting yarn is an acrylic and wool blend
with a riot of colorful multi-tonal shades.
MarySue just finished an Ann Norling
Short Row Multi-Directional scarf that is spectacular!
Stop in to see the color range.
Opium PalletThis thick and thin yarn allows you to knit as quick as a chunky yarn weight and gives a great lacy effect with amazing color changes.. 54% Cotton, 42% Premium Acrylic 4% Polymide
We offer many classes including Knitting, Crochet,
Spinning, Weaving and Felting.
Most Classes are taught one-on-one to meet your schedule, so just ask.
Check the calendar page for updates.
September Felting Classes
Join in these Free Events At Cabled Fiber Studio
- Tuesdays 11-2 Lunch Time knitters. Have an hour to spare? Join the group as they share their current project, explore new techniques and problem solve.
- Wednesday 11-2 Crochet Study Group. Want to explore crochet without the formal class? Learn to read patterns, a new stitch or how to work with a different yarn. No appointment, just drop in.
- Thursday 10-noon (2nd and 4th) NOSSG Spindle Group. Support and drop spindles alike from the North Olympic Shuttle and Spindle Guild join together to explore the craft of hand spinning and to share their learning experiences.
- Thursday 3:30 - 6 Knitting and More Group. Come meet other fiber craft people for a fun after work social gathering. Share your current project and take time for yourself to be creative.
- Saturday 11-2pm Join the knitting and crochet circle as they work on holiday projects. Bring along a cup of coffee or a goodie to share.
- Saturday 1-3pm Free Hat workshops. Let MarySue walk you through her own hat pattern or answer your hat questions. You will need basic knitting experience. Please call to let us know you're coming.
Come spin with us! Join with other spinners from the Region
September 24-25 we will be demonstrating at the
Port Angeles Downtown Arts and Draughts on Laurel!
Contact Beth for more information
Saturday October 22nd we will be hosting the
Quarterly Board Meeting for NWRSA
at the Sequim Boys and Girls Club
Contact MarySue for details.
125 W 1st Street, Port Angeles, Washington 98362
firstname.lastname@example.orgVisit our Facebook page